Bank feed not working [Feed Authentication Required]

Options
Jo McIntyre
Jo McIntyre Member Posts: 1
edited January 2019 in Reckon One
I have set up our bank (Greater) and linked and have received transactions previously - nothing for the past 2 months. I have watched the tutorials and emailed for assistance - but nothing. I noticed this beside my bank details .. [Feed Authentication Required] - can anyone help me? not ideal at tax time - thanks - Jo

Comments

• John G
    John G Reckon Staff Posts: 1,570 Reckon Staff
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Welcome to the Reckon Community, Jo.

The message means that Yodlee does not have the correct credentials to access the bank website to extract the data for your account.

The BankData owner should do the following in the Book:
    1. Go to Banking > Bank Connections > Connect an account
    2. On the Greater Bank line, click the link in the Status column (Authentication Required?)
    3. Enter your bank login credentials
    4. If your bank is using additional security, answer YES to any MFA question and then when requested enter your security code;
    5. Wait a while as Yodlee retrieves transactions from the last update.  
    If additional security is a regular step on your bank login, then you will need to do these steps each time you wish to get the latest transactions.  

Hope this helps.

regards,
    John.

• Donald Cairn
    Donald Cairn Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Can you tell me why Xero doesnt need to do these steps if I have additional security every time I want to do a reconciliation and yet Reckon does? I'm not really fussed about having to do it every time but Xero doesn't require me to do it every time I only had to do it once and it was done and I had the same bank account then as I do now.