Cant print from RECKON!!!! first screen says its loading then blue icon comes up to say printing the

Amanda LudlowAmanda Ludlow Member Posts: 10
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Cant print, and i have printed emails this morning, so not my end ...So frustrating when your running a business and cant even print invoices , getting mighty tired of this .

Comments

• John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Amanda.  Have you enabled popups for your Browser?  This is a definite requirement for using Hosted.
    John L G
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,871 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Amanda
    Did you search the forum for previous related threads?

I'd recommend checking this out - 
    When I try to print in Reckon Accounts Hosted nothing happens
  • NancyNancy Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    We can't print either, tried it on two different computers and two different logins. Reckon is not detecting the printer, even though control panel says it is there, connected and our default printer. We can print from other programs, just not Reckon. 
  • NancyNancy Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2018
    Popups are enabled, this is not the issue, it is on Reckons end and you need to fix it. 

• LynnHLynnH Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020

same problem here... goes to the screen that should have a pdf file and nothing appears.. I can't even save anything as there is nothing to save. It shows up in print preview but of course you can't save or print that screen. Sometimes it shows as initialising but nothing happens. I need this fixed urgently. it was working yesterday.

• John GraetzJohn Graetz Member Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I have found it to be working for me today, but I did notice that it was taking quite a bit longer than it had in the past before it "arrived".  Whether this is due to the slower internet connection that I am using today, is something that I do not know.
    John L G
This discussion has been closed.