RECKON ACCOUNTS HOSTED UPDATE

JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
edited August 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Since updating Accounts Hosted, there are numerous issues. Again, I am unable to expand columns in reports, there is a noticeable delay when using Reckon in all areas. The issue with online banking still exists. When will this be rectified?

Comments

• ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Indeed will it? I spent hours on the phone with a very ungruntled client yesterday who cannot understand why something that wasnt broken, had to be fixed. The temporary fix as suggested does not work either. Thanks for your time
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,871 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Jo-Anne,
    In regard to the ability to alter column widths there is info in this KB article which I'd recommend taking a look at -
    Unable to resize Window or column widths on invoices or other templates

In relation to the online banking links, we've covered this in your other thread and have a workaround in place currently. I appreciate its not the most convenient and its something that the devs will be looking at addressing however at this stage I don't have a timeframe yet.
    Clicking any of the bank links in the Online Banking Centre doesn't open the bank’s site

If you're noticing performance issues, there could be a number of factors contributing to it. To make sure you're getting the best out of your file and Hosted experience, I'd recommend taking a look at and performing the steps listed here -
    How to improve the performance of your Reckon Accounts Hosted company file
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,871 Administrator
    edited July 2018
    Yes it will be fixed Kevin and I've just tested the steps in the current 'temporary fix' and it worked without an issue.

Take a look here - 
    Clicking any of the bank links in the Online Banking Centre doesn't open the bank’s site
  • ZappyZappy Accredited Partner Posts: 4,460 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Rav with the most humble and sincere respect, it did not work for me. I tried it on Chrome and Firefox just to be sure. Thanks for your reply
  • JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
    edited July 2019
    thanks Rav, I've looked into these articles and it has sorted the problems I have had.
  • JO-ANNEJO-ANNE Member Posts: 196
    edited July 2019
    Rav, I am clearing my forms to select. Is there a way of removing them all at once. It is a tedious process doing one at a time.