I can't log into reckon today.

Core Contracting ServicesCore Contracting Services Member Posts: 14
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Good Morning, I can't log into reckon today :(     Its payday and I can't afford to be off line today! I get as far as the log in screen then this is all I get  ... I have logged out and shut down the whole system.... still nothing ..... Please help!   

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,861 Administrator
    edited May 2020
    Hi Liesl,
    Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in this morning.
    I've just tested logging into Hosted using my account and seemed to be ok.

Can you let me know the steps you went through when you say you've logged out? ie. did you logoff any active sessions in the Hosted control panel etc.

Which browser are you using? Do you get the same problem if you try logging in on a different browser?
  • JenniJenni Member Posts: 55
    edited November 2018
    It's not just you Liesl! Seems like every other day there is an issue with Hosted :(
  • Core Contracting ServicesCore Contracting Services Member Posts: 14
    edited November 2018
    Hi Rav,  I've just rung the Technical Department for help.  I'm using Chrome, and I had to clear the browser history for the last 7 days and then Open / Restore Company in Reckon before it would let me in.
    Happy to be up and running again.  Thanks :)
    edited November 2018
    I've just tried what was suggested to Liesl and it has not worked for me. I've clear all the cache and browser history, restarted my computer (twice) and still get this message.image
    edited November 2018
    Hi Jenni.  This is how I had to clear the browser... as soon as you open Chrome, on that blank page, press Ctrl,Shift & Delete then your'll get a pop up with clear browsing data.  Go to advanced, make sure the first 4 blocks are ticked, and select 7 days. 

When you go to open or restore company in Reckon, select the first option and next.  It should open your QLive box.  Select your company name with the Red Icon. 

I hope that works for you. 
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,861 Administrator
    edited November 2018
    Hi Jenni,

This isn't a problem with the Hosted service itself. You'll find info on that particular message in the following Knowledgebase article -
    The attempt to login with the username ‘Name’ failed. This user is already logged into the company
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Liesl, that is what I did. I had this problem once before and that's how it was fixed. However, this time it's not working.
    edited November 2018
    Very Frustrating, Hope you get it sorted soon!