Hi is anyone else having log in issues ?? I have not been able to log in for 3/4 of an hour now ! so

howie - Konstrukt Inside Out
howie - Konstrukt Inside Out Member Posts: 5
edited May 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Log in issues..  Hi is anyone else having log in issues ?? I have not been able to log in for 3/4 of an hour now ! so frustrating..

Comments

• howie - Konstrukt Inside Out
    edited May 2019
    As if by magic i am now able to log in !!    Amazing..  Thank you.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi there,
    Sorry to hear you were having trouble last night and glad to hear you're back in.

Out of curiosity, what was happening for you at the time? Were you getting an error message etc?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• howie - Konstrukt Inside Out
    edited May 2019
    Hello, It was saying that user name Admin was already logged in and to choose an alternate file to open ? can confirm that Admin was definitely not logged in even to the point of closing browsers, restarting computer and still not being able to access our account. 
    thank you 

H..
  • sheelagh
    sheelagh Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    Couldnt log in yesterday and again today 
    Getting HTTP ERROR 500
    Cant get through to support either !

• sheelagh
    edited May 2019
    This page isn’t working

hosted-connectv82.reckon.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Hi sheelagh,
    A colleague and I just tested this out and didn't come across any login issues at the moment.
    Which browser are you using? Are you copying & pasting your Hosted password and then logging in? If so, can you please type it in manually rather than copying & pasting.
    Alternatively, can you please test logging in using a different browser and confirm if the issue persists?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• sheelagh
    edited May 2019
    Thanks tried your suggestion Downloaded internet explorer instead of Google chrome Error still says Http 500 The website is under maintenance Or the website has a programming error Was not copying and pasting Was on hold with support for 40 minutes and then gave up !!