HI I have downloaded the STP app and entered in the YTD figures but I have entered them incorrectly.

VickiVicki Member Posts: 5
edited January 14 in Single Touch Payroll App

Comments

• Alex EpshteynAlex Epshteyn Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2019
    Hi Vicki, I posted exactly the same question over 2 days ago but got no reply. I'm guessing the simple answer is you cannot update it unless you delete the whole app and start again. 

Still, it would be nice to get a response... (we are working on update would be perfectly acceptable)
    edited May 2019
    Hi Robin, 

Thank you for your response.

I could not find web browser version (was not aware it exists) - could you kindly provide a link to it.

Thanks a lot, 
    Alex
  • George WoodGeorge Wood Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2019
    Alex I think that Portal only gets you into Reckon 1, etc not the STP Mobile version.
    I also can't amend YTD figures.
    edited June 2019
    Yes George , I agree - I saw your post re YTD figures.

I detect a pattern here - when functionality does not exist, questions are simply ignored ( cmon Rav and Co - prove me wrong ! )

I asked about app upgrade ETA today - same story, while 'we are working on it - ETA not known' would be perfectly acceptable response
  • Gregory FredericGregory Frederic Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019
    I have the same problem. The initial figures entered were one pay run short. I am wondering if I should just enter a pay run today, with the figure that were missing from the pay run 2 months ago, thereby correcting the year to date figures. Any other suggestions?
  • Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 342
    edited July 2019
    The YTD figures can be amended by an adjustment in the STP App.
  • Graeme WoodGraeme Wood Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Care to explain where you go in the mobile app to do this.
    edited July 2019
    Hit the + button at top right of screen, then choose “new adjustment “.
  • Michaella SmithMichaella Smith Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019
    how do you adjust? & how do you see 2018/19 FY not 2019/20?

• Penny ScottPenny Scott Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2019

Hi Joseph, can you clarify please as I"M still unsure. I have  mistakenly added figures twice by - YTD in employee profile and then my 1st pay run which was successful with ATO. So to adjust YTD can I do minus Gross $ ,minus tax $ etc and then do I do the declaration? I asked ATO and they have the correct amount their end so what is the declaration for?
    I am using the free app,
    I would really appreciate your help
     regards
    Penny
    edited July 2019
    Hi Penny, Finalisation Declaration is only required for the final pay run for the 2019-20 financial year. It is too early now. If employee myGov income statement is correct there is no need for adjustment. Joseph
  • Steven PolleySteven Polley Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019

hi Jospeph. I am using the free app. I have a problem where at least one of the employees ytd has all last years figures carried forward on their my gov account. ATO say its Reckons problem ring them. I cant find anywhere to check and adjust if I have done something wrong. Very frustrating
    edited July 2019
    Hi Steven, In Business Portal under ‘Manage Employees’ you can see pay events processed by the ATO. Joseph
    edited July 2019
    I am using the free app. it doesn't have a manage employees button anywhere..the only thing for employees just lists each employee and then there personal information but no financial information. The ATO confirm that they have received each of my 4 pay runs this financial year but somehow the year to date information for at least one of the employees has all last years income included along with this years. The ATO say I must have done something wrong in the app but cant tell me what. there is no option for me to see YTD information that you have sent to the ATO from the app or for me to amend this information. I believe that I correctly did the final pay run for last year and the YTD information for last year was correct for this employee..please help I don't know how to fix this
    edited July 2019
    As an employer you should have access to the Business Portal. It is not STP App.
    edited July 2019

what business portal is this..a reckon one or the ATO
    edited July 2019
    Business Portal is provided by the ATO for the employers. Tax and BAS agents interact with the ATO via other means. Something is not right if 2018-19 figures are included in 2019-20. You have to find out why. It might be related to YTD figures in the App and pay date of a submitted pay run. An STP App adjustment is able to change figures in employee myGov income statement.