EMDUPE File - where should it be created - in Payroll Premier 2018-19 or 2019-20?

Paula Hernandez
Paula Hernandez Member Posts: 10
edited July 2019 in Payroll Premier
Just attended the STP Webinar, and one of my questions wasn't answered. Rav said he will get back to me but I don't know how. So I will post the question here and hopefully Rav will reply.

We have already had added first event in STP yesterday for 2019-2020 as we had our first pay for the year.

So now we are not sure where to create the EMDUPE file, in Payroll Premier 2018-19 or 2019-20?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Paula, 
    Good to hear from you again :) I was going to get your email from Corey but this is better :) 

So I found out the answer to query, you can just create the EMPDUPE in the new 2019/20 that you've upgraded to. You just need to change the financial year like in the screenshot below.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Tanya Briggs
    Tanya Briggs Accredited Partner Posts: 75 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Either version would create a valid empdupe file for 2018/19, as long as all the pays 01.07.2018 to 30.06.2019 were in the file

• Paula Hernandez
    edited July 2019
    Thanks so much for the answers. 
  • Paula Hernandez
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, my account in portal.reckon.com is still unverified. I didn't get the link since I signed up a day ago/two days ago. I tried to click "forgot password" to try to verify it, and I still didn't get an email from Reckon.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Paula,
    Is the email you've used to register for the Reckon Portal the same as the one you've used for this Reckon Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paula Hernandez
    edited July 2019
    Yes it is, can you please check? Thank you.
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Paula,
    I've gone ahead and verified it for you.
    Just login to the Reckon Portal now, you might have to reset your password one more time if the previous reset request went through but try logging in with your existing credentials first.

Cheers

• Paula Hernandez
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, thanks so much. It's now verified and I can log in. Now sure what's wrong with your system tho? It doesn't seem to send the verification email. It happened to both two users in our company. Enjoy the rest of your day.