Year to date figures on Pay slips showing last years data
Payroll Premier 2019-20 (problem 3)
I have updated to Payroll Premier 2019-20, have replaced the RINBexe file so that the end of FY STP file would work.
I opened our Payroll Premier 2018-19 data file in Payroll Premier 2019-20 and followed the upgrade data procedure.
I have created the end of year file STP file and all last years pays are marked as final.
I archived the data file. On the advanced tab I ticked to “Archive All Employees And Their Pays” and ticked to “Remove Pays From Current Company”.
In the archived file I created a pays report. No pay data was showing (as expected).
After the first pay run in the new file, dated 1 July 2019, the pays report for the current pay is correct. A pays report for the period 1 July 2018 to 1 July 2019 is also correct, it only shows the new pays. The new STP report is correct and only shows this years pays however:
- The YTD figure on all the pay slips includes old pays and is therefore incorrect.
- All Categories
- 6.7K Accounts Hosted
- 5.9K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 3.2K Reckon One
- 135 Reckon Payroll Upgrade for Reckon One 🚀
- 10 Reckon Invoices App
- 939 Reckon Payroll App & Web
- 21 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 18 Reckon Mate App
- 14 Reckon Insights
- 107 Reckon API
- 950 Payroll Premier
- 118 Payroll Premier upgrade to Reckon Payroll ⤴️
- 325 Point of Sale
- 1.9K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 68 About Reckon Community