Uploaded file to Reckon portal says success but file not showing?

Options
Skye_10070967
Skye_10070967 Member Posts: 6
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
Uploaded file to Reckon portal says success but file not showing?

Comments

• Theresa Waters
    Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
    edited June 2020
    Options
    It should be showing. Looks like there is an issue, we had to call Reckon (2 Hours on phone) to get ours fixed)
  • Skye_10070967
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you.  I can't find a number to call? 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi Skye,
    Which product do you have selected in GovConnect?
    The scenario you've described will occur if there's a mismatch in products between your accounting software, which you've tagged this thread as Payroll Premier and the product selected in GovConnect.

Can you confirm that you're using Payroll Premier and can post a screenshot of your GovConnect page.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Theresa Waters
    Theresa Waters Member Posts: 29
    edited July 2019
    Options
    1300 137 657
  • Skye_10070967
    edited July 2019
    Options
    We have Reckon Accounts Premier ? 
    And have selected Reckon Accounts Hosted? 
    Other Options 
    Reckon One
    Reckon Account Desktop
    Payroll Premier

Which one should I have selected? and how do I change? 

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Ok, there might be some wires getting crossed here.
    This post is tagged as with Payroll Premier product selection.

What product do you have selected in the GovConnect service?
    I'll add a screenshot below from my STP entity as an example which shows that I've selected ALL products but you need to advise which one YOU have selected in your STP entity.
    If you're using Reckon Accounts Premier, you need to make sure you have selected Reckon Accounts Desktop as your product.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Skye_10070967
    edited July 2019
    Options
    We have Reckon Accounts Premier ? 
    And have selected Reckon Accounts Hosted on the portalimage
    Other Options 
    Reckon One
    Reckon Account Desktop
    Payroll Premier

Which one should I have selected? and how do I change? 

• Rav
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Click on the 'Add Products' button on the top right that you see in your screenshot.
    Tick the Reckon Accounts Desktop option (that's what your Reckon Accounts Premier product is).

When you are uploading your STP pay event file, make sure you select the Reckon Accounts Desktop option and then the press the 'Upload' button. (screenshot example below)

• Skye_10070967
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Thank you! It has worked.  
    Can we "Submit" a months / 4 pay periods at once? or we have to submit weekly / every pay run?