STP App Finalisation - employees not 'tax ready'. Unable to contact Reckon.

Emily CameronEmily Cameron Member Posts: 7
edited August 12 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi Team,

I have made a number of unsuccessful attempts to contact Reckon so hoping I will get a response to this! 

A few of my employees income statements are not 'tax ready' according to the ATO. However the gross wages and tax for the 18/19 FY for these employees is appearing accurately on their MyGov accounts. Therefore it appears that whilst the ATO has received the final pay run, they simply haven't been 'finalised'.

I am hoping this should be a simple fix on your end. If I could please be provided an appropriate contact point to fix this that would be great. 

Thanks,

Emily 

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 12
    Hi Emily,
    When you sent through the final pay run submission did you mark it as such by ticking the 'This is the last pay run for this financial year' on the declaration page?
  • Emily CameronEmily Cameron Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav - thanks for your reply.

Yes i did. This afternoon, as suggested as solution by another user, I have submitted a new final pay run for all employees for the 18/19 financial year and selected 'This is the last pay run for this financial year' on the declaration page?'.

All of my employees are now showing as 'tax ready', however the figures showing are their YTD for the 19/20 FY, not the 18/19 FY. 

Can this please be rectified - how am I best to get in contact with you? 

Thanks.
    edited July 2019
    Also my account details are:
    email - [email protected]
    ABN - 28 629 854 315

Thank you! 
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, sorry for the million messages! Just trying to get this sorted :) 

I have submitted an adjustment for the final pay run dated 28 June which seems to have fixed the issue for all except two employees who seem have a double up of their final wage/tax/super - I am unsure how to remove these amounts?

Thanks,

Emily 

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 343
    edited August 2019
    A negative ‘final’ adjustment for the two employees might fix the issue. Just a suggestion, I have not tried this myself.
  • Kylie BeardKylie Beard Member Posts: 5
    edited August 2019
    Hi Rav, 

This is also occurring in my employees MyGov accounts where all details are showing as correct and the final pay run has been selected as 'this is the last pay run for this financial year' however in myGov it is listed as Not Tax Ready. I have already tried a negative adjustment and again selected  'this is the last pay run for this financial year' but this has not fixed the error.

Can you please advise how to fix this?

Thank you
    Kylie
  • JaneJane Member Posts: 3
    edited August 12
    Hi Rav

I am having the exact same problem as Emily for 2019/20 tax year.

I cant see in the app if I selected the last pay run however if you dont tick all boxes you cannot move forward.  

I have gone back to see however cannot.

If the Last Payrun for the Financial Year was not ticked.  How do you rectify this?

Regards

Jane
    edited August 12
    Jane, To finalise use EOFY Report, I believe the last pay run feature is no more.
    edited August 12
    Where is the EOFY Report located.  I cannot find that feature on the app.

Should I do an app update first?  Or try to resolve with what is the old version which I submitted my pay run?
    edited August 12
    On pay run screen, press the blue + on top right corner. Are you on the latest version?
    edited August 12
    No I'm not on the lastest version I only just learned this by chance today that a new version came out 4 weeks ago. 

Do I need to download now?  Will it muck up what I have already done?

I find that really inconvenient for Reckon to release a new version at EOFY when everyone is finalising.  Sorry for speaking my mind but really who's idea was that?

I find this all very time consuming without having to fix errors especially when employees are trying to complete their tax returns in this economic crisis time.
    edited August 12
    1.13.5 is the latest version of the free app. App upgrade would not change figures already reported. Please upgrade to latest version. For me the app upgrade is automatic.