Reckon Cloud Pos: Multiple Cash Registers

Options
Mount Isa Race Club
Mount Isa Race Club Member Posts: 1 ✭
edited November 2023 in Point of Sale
I have two questions. I have multiple cash registers on the account
1. How do I log into each one. Do I need to have shared them with multiple users?
eg Main account has 5 cash registers so the main account can log into one and the other 4 have to be logged into (after sharing) from 4 different user accounts. Is this correct?

2. Can I have different front screen setups for each cash register or do they all have to be the same?
We use the cash registers in different areas eg bar, canteen and ticket sales. Ticket Sales do not need to have all the bar drinks on the screen and the bar does not need the canteen items.

I have tried emailing and ringing my Reckon Cloud Pos help rep, but have had no reply to my email from 7 days ago. His phone goes straight to answering machine. I left a message on it a week ago. This is getting urgent!

Thanks

David

Comments

• Ifti
    Ifti Reckon Staff Posts: 258 Reckon Staff
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi David,

Thank you for your post and we apologise for the delayed response.

1. If other users are supposed to be logging into the different Cash Registers, then you're right. The Reckon Cloud POS subscription needs to be shared with those user accounts and you can give them just "Cash Register" only access so that they cannot login to Management Sys (if required)
    2. Unfortunately, you cannot have different keyboard/screen layout for Cash Registers. However, you could use categories per department/section of your store and train your staff to use the appropriate category.
    I hope the above helps. Otherwise, please do let us know and we will assist.

Again, we apologise for the delayed response.

Thanks

Ifti