Updating company contact email address on mobile STP App

Emi SaekiEmi Saeki Member Posts: 9
edited September 2 in Single Touch Payroll App
Is it possible to change company contact email address on company tab on STP app. When I try to edit company details it doesn't let me update email address. It is currently linked to my personal email address and would like to change it to my work email address. 

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited September 2
    Hi Emi,
    Yes you can, logout of the app then head over here and login with your existing app account credentials ie. the current email address & password.
    Once you're logged in, click on 'Profile' in the top right corner and edit your email address & save it.

Log back into the app using the new/work email address.
  • Emi SaekiEmi Saeki Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2019
    Hi Rav, thank you for your reply.
    I have already done this before with your help and I now use my work email address to log in to the app - so no problem here.
    But on the company tab on the stp app, it still shows my personal email along with my name as contact name for the company. I submitted my first payrun yesterday and ATO sent receipt email to my personal email assuming it is because my personal email is registered. I would like to change it the same work email that i use to log in to the app. If you can help me with this it will be great. 

edited August 2019
    Ah ok, do you mean the email address in the 'Company' section of the app is still displaying the former email address? ie. the email address before it was changed to the current one.
    edited August 2019
    Yes, that's correct. Is there any way to update it?
    edited August 2019
    Not that I can see at the moment, but let me check into it. 
    edited August 2019
    Thank you Rav. Appreciate your help.
  • Bill WoodBill Wood Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2
    Hi Rav, I also have this problem with the email address in the 'Company' tab of the app showing an old email address.  I have the correct email address in the Profile.  Can you advise how I can change this on the app please?