STP app

Maree HeapMaree Heap Member Posts: 23
I have just discovered I have the same issue, where STP was setup with a sole trader's company name and ABN and should have been a trust's name and ABN.  Interested to know the outcome. Maree Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: When I set up STP mobile I accepted the Company name given but I should have nomi....

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited January 24
    Hi Maree,
    Can you let me know if you still need assistance with this?
    If so, can you please let me know the current ABN you have registered into your app account.

Also, can you confirm that the email address for your app account is the same email address you've used for this Reckon Community account.
  • Maree HeapMaree Heap Member Posts: 23
    edited January 28
    Hi Rav, yes please, I still need assistance. The current ABN is 80 262 138 696. The correct email address is [email protected] Thanks. Maree
    edited January 27
    Thanks for getting back to me Maree.
    When I take a look at your app account and the current (incorrect) ABN that is registered to it, it shows there have been quite a few submissions already sent to the ATO for it. Can you let me know if ANY of these submissions have been successful ie. do they show a 'Success' status in the app?

If they show an 'Error' can you confirm the full error message you've received. You'll need to go into one of the pay runs and click on the message to view the error response.
    edited January 27
    Hi Rav, yes most have a success status except an Error on 26/09/19 which was "declined by the ATO - Review & adjust", which I did, but may have done a few times because the Error never went away. I also have a draft from 23/01/2020 as I was told for me to close that account to lodge a 0.00 pay run but that didn't work. Maree
    edited January 27
    When you tap on 'review and adjust' there will be a larger full response message that has been sent back from the ATO for the submission. Can you let me know what it is here or take a screenshot of the message and post it below.

Cheers
    edited January 27
    Well, you learn something new everyday.image
    edited January 28
    Thanks for that. Because there have been submissions sent to the ATO for the account already I can't delete it outright myself but instead I'll need our app development team to take a look.

One requirement before the team can initiate any action though is written & signed consent sent to us on the business letterhead. It will need to contain your full name, incorrect ABN registered to the app, app account email address and a brief description of what has happened ie. how/why the incorrect ABN was registered etc.

Shoot that through to me at [email protected], let me know when you've done that I'll get the ball rolling.
    edited January 28
    Hi Rav, I have just sent through the letter as requested. Maree
    edited January 28
    Thanks for that Maree, got it. I've sent your details through to our app team on this. Its not an instantaneous fix unfortunately as they need to remove the incorrect ABN from your account but I'll let you know as soon as they've advised me its completed.
    edited January 28
    Thank you for all your help. I look forward to hearing from you when it is complete. Maree
    edited March 2
    Hi Rav, any idea when my situation will be resolved? I would like to have it sorted before the end of this quarter. Maree
    edited March 2
    I'm really sorry for the long delay Maree.
    The STP app development team have just let me know they've completed what the work required to remove the incorrect ABN from your account.
    Can you please logout of the app and close it in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.

Log back in after a minute or two and the app will take you through setup where you'll be able to register the correct ABN.
    edited March 4
    Hi Rav, I have logged out fully from the App, restarted my phone and when I log in, it takes me straight into Pay runs. Should I uninstall the App? Maree
    edited March 12
    Hi Rav, I do not get the option to go through setup to change the ABN. I still need assistance with this matter. Maree
    edited March 24
    Hi Rav, I uninstalled the App and now when I put my username and password in, I just get the green circle going round and round. Maree
    edited March 31
    Hi Rav, I STILL REQUIRE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE.  I would prefer to have it all sorted sooner rather than later.  I have installed the app on my Samsung Tablet and still do not get the option to change the ABN. Maree
    edited April 2
    Hi Maree,
    Can you please logout of the app again and close it in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.
    Log back in after a couple of minutes and the app should ask you to register an ABN again.

Let me know if that's working for you now.
    edited April 16
    Hi Rav, thank you that has worked for me. However what has happened to all the information for the other account? Do I start using this new ABN from 01/07/2019? Maree
    edited April 30
    Hi Rav, just needing to know what has happened to the pay runs for the other ABN? From 01/07/19 - 24/10/19 the pay runs were successfully submitted to that, but these amounts need to be added to the new ABN.  Maree
    edited April 23
    Hi Maree,
    Sorry for the delay. The previous incorrect ABN has been removed entirely including all of the data that was created under it. 
    If you've already registered the correct ABN into the account now then you can enter the YTD as it stands right now and then start the submission from the next required payrun.
    edited April 28
    Hi Rav, thank you. I have registered the correct ABN and will enter the YTD. Maree
    edited April 29
    Hi Rav, I have entered all figures.  Why can I not access the App on my Samsung phone (I could before) yet I can access it on my Samsung tablet? Most annoying as my tablet is for home, not for work. I can log into the app but get a green circle going around and around. Maree
    edited April 30
    Can you please try the following on the phone -

- Close the app in full and swipe it away from your running apps

- Go into your Settings menu; Settings > Apps > Reckon STP > Storage > Clear Data

- Open the app back up and login. 

It should do the trick.
    edited April 30
    AWESOME, FIXED, THANKS. Hopefully that is the end of my problems.  Thank you for all your help. Maree
    edited August 10
    Hi Rav, I have discovered a new problem when I go into MyGov.  I have two Income Statements, one is the correct one and the second is for the Employer that was to be cancelled.  What do I have to do to delete this? Maree
  • Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 343
    edited August 11
    If status of income statement is not ‘tax ready’ it is ignored for tax.
    edited August 12
    Awesome, thanks. Maree