How can I change the year to date figure entered when an employee is first created.

veravera Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Single Touch Payroll App
How can I change the year to date figure entered when an employee is first created? The figures have now doubled with the first pay run, I’m assuming the year to date should have been 0 so that figures don’t double with first pay run.

Comments

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 367 ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Use negative adjustment to reduce the initial YTD figures to zero.
  • Chay HaldaneChay Haldane Member Posts: 1

I accidentally put the first pay run figures of a new employee into the year to date section when first entering them in to system. Now it looks like I have paid them double.

I can't find an 'adjustment' button only a 'New update event' which changes the pay run not the year to date.

How can I adjust the year to date?

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 367 ✭✭

Update event changes the YTD figures in the App Pay Summary.

• reckonlalitreckonlalit Member Posts: 1

I accidentally put the first 8 pay run figures of a new employee into the year to date section when first entering them in to system. Now it looks like I have paid them double. Gross should be 6808.5 but its showing 13617. similarly PYG should be 1827.5 but its showing 3655 and with super aswell it is 646.28 but it is showing 1292.57.

I can't find an 'adjustment' button only a 'New update event' which changes the pay run not the year to date.

How can I adjust the year to date?