I cannot remember my Reckon STP app password. Please help!

John PaternoJohn Paterno Member Posts: 3
edited April 6 in Single Touch Payroll App
I am having trouble logging into my Reckon STP app. I think I have forgotten my password and cannot reset it. I successfully lodged the first quarter transmission and now I am unsure of how to log back in? The associated e-mail is [email protected] and the ABN is 34128158118. Any ideas on how to reset the password?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator
    edited April 6
    Hi John,
    Gmail email addresses do not end in .com.au, they are just @gmail.com 
    Please ensure that you're using the correct email address to login with which is the same one you've listed above just without the .au at the end.

• John PaternoJohn Paterno Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav,

I am having trouble logging into my Reckon STP app. I now have forgotten my password and cannot reset it. I have used it successfully for at least a year. The associated e-mail is [email protected] and the ABN is 34128158118. Any ideas on how to reset the password?

Hi there @John Paterno

What is happening specifically when you attempt to reset your password by using the 'Forgot Password' option on the app login screen?

• John PaternoJohn Paterno Member Posts: 3

Thank for the response Rav.

It takes me to a screen which requires me to sign in to Reckon (portal.reckon.com) and wants a username and password.

Thanks

Thanks @John Paterno

Once you reach the Portal page, click the 'Help I forgot my sign in details' option and then enter the email address you use for your app account. You'll be sent a password reset email with further instructions.