My Free Reckon STP App has reverted back to the initial wage input information. I have been using th

Anne-Maree JarvisAnne-Maree Jarvis Member Posts: 3

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,895 Administrator
    edited April 22
    Hi Anne-Maree,
    Do you mean that the app is asking you to start again ie. setup your ABN etc?

If so, what is the ABN you have registered into your app account?
  • Anne-Maree JarvisAnne-Maree Jarvis Member Posts: 3
    edited April 22
    No. Instead of going to 'create new pay run, it asks Has paid its employees on or after 1 July, 2019? When I select 'yes' the app displays the wage amounts that I first entered 1/10/2019. I have successfully lodged all other weekly payroll entries up until the week ending 12/04/2020 without any issues.
  • TinaTina Member Posts: 3
    edited April 24
    My App has done the same thing ?? And now it is showing all the wrong yearly figures for employees, I stupidly entered what had been paid to last payrun now it has added YTD with last submitted payrun :(
    It is also showing me that I have to re-register with the ato ?
    And now if you log out and log in it asks the same questions all over again ??
  • Anne-Maree JarvisAnne-Maree Jarvis Member Posts: 3
    edited April 24
    I selected  the 'Not Sure' option and proceeded with the pay run. It then asked me to confirm the software registration with the ATO. I did this only to be told that the software had already been registered. I had completed the registration when I first installed the app. It took over 45 minutes to complete an unnecessary task.
  • Trevor McKayTrevor McKay Member Posts: 3
    edited April 29
    Same thing for me. I have been using the App for six months and now it asked the strangest question . Has paid its employees on or after 1 July, 2019?
  • David CavenettDavid Cavenett Member Posts: 5
    edited April 24
    I have been using the app for 10 months and I am now having the same issue as of this morning. Now log in and it asks have you paid employees on or after 1 July 2019? then takes me to the page with my employees with looks good continue down the bottom then click that and it takes me to all done with Finish at the bottom click that and it takes me to pay runs. have then done a pay run but has not been acknowledged by the ATO after a few hours which normally happens in a few minutes. when I go into settings the register Software Id now has the red circle instead of green tick. I go in and confirm that i have notified the ATO as I obviously have as I have been using it for 10 months click done  and the tick appears. if i log out and then log back in this whole process happens again including the red circle in settings for register software ID.

edited April 24
    Hi all,
    Can I please confirm that you are all running the latest version of the app? Currently that is v1.11.0.
    If you can check your respective app stores for updates and install if available and reconfirm after that would be great.

Cheers
  • Michele KromeMichele Krome Member Posts: 10
    edited April 24
    Mine says V1.11.0 and there does not seem to be an update available in the play store.  and it asked me to confirm ytd figures when i entered the app this morning.  And I also had to reconfirm that I had advised the ATO which I did.  I just did what it said and I think the ytd figures look ok i do not have time to actually check them exactly today.  I have lodged a pay but its still sitting on pending (but that's not entirely unusual as the ATO is probably very busy at the moment)

• David CavenettDavid Cavenett Member Posts: 5
    edited April 24
    Mine says app version: 1.11.0
    edited April 24
    Yes, mine is v1.11.0 on iPhone
    edited April 24
    I did update to iOS 13.4.1 Since last use last Friday
    edited April 24
    I have done no phone updates - I am on android

• DBC OfficeDBC Office Member Posts: 3
    edited April 24
    Same thing has happened to me this morning.  When I logged on this morning the app asked me to enter the YTD figures, which I did,  but when I now go into the Pay Summary section for each of our employees it shows that they have been paid double the amount they have actually been paid.  How do I now adjust these figures?
    edited April 24
    I checked the app and I am using the latest version: v1.11.0. 
    But the same thing has happened to me this morning.  When I logged on this morning the app asked me to enter the YTD figures, which I did,  but when I now go into the Pay Summary section of the app for each of our employees it shows that they have been paid double the amount they have actually been paid.  How do I now adjust these figures?
    edited July 1
    Did all of you enter YTD values for your employees during the setup of the app or did you choose Skip for now option? I believe this will occur if the skip option was chosen, in the sense that it will prompt any YTD to enter, although I find it a tad strange that its just come through for multiple people at the same time.

Sorry for all the questions guys, just need to gather some info around this so I can ask the STP app devs about it as well.
    edited April 24
    I have been using the app since July 2019 and I entered YTD figures when I set up the app.  The app has been working fine until this morning when it asked me to enter the YTD figures for each of the employees. I did this but now in the Pay Summary section it shows that each of the employees have been paid double what they have actually been paid. How do I fix this problem? It is also asking me to register the software with the ATO,which I also did when I set up he app.
    edited April 24
    I set up year to date when I set up the app.  I actually think this morning when it asked the question and i ticked yes it showed me the year to date figures I had entered originally so I just accepted them.

edited April 24
    Now I can't even get into the app.  There was a problem signing you in.  An unexpected error occurred.

• Peter KlompPeter Klomp Member Posts: 1
    edited April 24
    I have the same problem. All was okay for the past several pay runs. Then today 24 April 2020, an error occurred when I tried to submit my pay run to myGov. I tried a few times, same error. Now I can't log on. I cleared the phone data and tried again, and even reset my password, no joy. I am using the latest version.
  • naominaomi Member Posts: 2
    edited April 24
    Ours has done the same today as well (24/04/2020). It asked for all the ytd totals for each employee before I could progress to entering the latest pay details. It has now added all those ytd totals to the amounts already recorded against each employee so their income, tax paid and super paid is greatly overstated. Help please - how do we go back to what it was before today?
  • naominaomi Member Posts: 2
    edited April 24
    Hi I entered the year to date figures for each employee when I initially set up the app last year. Today is the first time the app has asked for the current ytd figures again for all employees paid from 1 July 2019. I assumed it must be some kind of audit check to confirm that the original figures entered plus amounts from each pay run since are correct. In addition, the red notification is also coming up for me regarding registering the software with the ATO. The pay runs entered since last year appear to be correct and unchanged, however they have been added to the new ytd figure (ie, as of today’s date) rather than the original ytd figure entered for each employee so all totals are overstated and incorrect.
  • JohnJohn Member Posts: 3
    edited April 24
    The same thing is happening to me, I get the same "has it paid..." message. It also keeps asking me to register the software with the ATO, which has already been done. Now I can't even get the app to load. Is there a problem with the app?
  • AlexisAlexis Member Posts: 22
    edited July 1
    I have had the same thing happen suddenly today as well
    edited April 25
    Okay, so a new update came up on the app (V1.12.0) and I did update and restart my phone, but it is still displaying the "Has it paid..." message and is still asking me to reregister with the ATO. Is there something I'm missing?
    Good news is that the payrun was approved.
    edited April 25
    so did you answer yes to has it paid and tick that you had told the ato?

edited April 25
    I answered not sure to the "has it paid" question, the ato said that the app is till registered with them as you only have to register it once. I thnk there is a problem with the app but I can't get any support or answers from Reckon because it's outside of their call centre hours.
    edited April 26
    Hi guys,
    I just wanted to give you an update in regard to this. I had a chat with our app devs about this and we're investigating the cause behind why this has cropped up for so many of you all at the same time. Our initial thoughts are it may be due to some work that the team was conducting on the backend infrastructure but still to be determined. I'll keep you posted on this as I get more information.

If you are running into this message at the moment, please just select the skip option and in regard to the Software ID, head into the 'Settings' section of the app > Register Software ID > tick the 'I have notified the ATO' tickbox. 
    Obviously, please only do this if you have already entered the YTD for your employees previously, and also if you have already registered the Software ID with the ATO.
  • TinaTina Member Posts: 3
    edited April 27
    Rav is the "developer changes" to do with the JOBKEEPER payment and STP notification required ? Ie. JOBKEEPER-TOPUP, etc ?? Will we need to change how the figures are presented again before 30/4/2020 and resubmit this final STP for april period.
  • JanJan Member Posts: 11
    edited April 27
    Should have clicked not sure as app does duplicate & then you will need to put in a variation minus amount!
    edited April 28
    Hi all,
    I've just received confirmation from the dev team that the cause of this has been resolved on the server side, so no updates or action required on your part.

Let me know BELOW this post if you continue to experience any trouble related to this.