Hi, i was wanting to change my email but when i log into the portal to change it it wont let me save

Sharni GoodhandSharni Goodhand Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi, i was wanting to change my email but when i log into the portal to change it it wont let me save. Can i please have some advice and help.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,886 Administrator
    edited April 2020
    Hi Sharni,
    Does the new email address you are trying to update to already have a Portal account associated with it? If so, that's likely the reason why its not working any email address you are attempting to change must not already be associated with an account.

If that doesn't sound like the case for you though, are there any error messages etc appearing when you attempt to save the new email address?
  • Sharni GoodhandSharni Goodhand Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2020
    I have stp reckon app and have put .au on the end of my email and i am trying to remove it the .au. The change won't go through.
    edited April 2020
    Does the new email address you are trying to update to already have a Portal account associated with it?
  • gmummegmumme Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

Re STP

as my email provider is closing it services from 30 October I need to change my email address.

i thought I could just go into Company Details and change it but cannot do it.

your help would be greatly appreciated

Glenda

Hi @gmumme

Log out of your STP app account (if that's what you're using) then head over to our Portal page here and sign in with your current app account email address & password. Once you are logged in, click on 'Profile in the top right corner. You can change your email address here, ensure that you click SAVE once completed.

Once that is done, login to the STP app using the new email address

• gmummegmumme Member Posts: 2

Thank you so very much Rav, I have done as you have said.

I have been able to log into STP app with new email address, although on the Company Information it is still showIng the old email address, will this change eventually?

Also how do I log out of the Portal page, I couldn’t find log out in the Profile Page.

thank you

Glenda