IMPORTANT NOTICE for Reckon Accounts (Desktop) users using Gmail as their email send method

CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

Migration failure to new Payroll app

Geoff ThielGeoff Thiel Member Posts: 13
edited May 2020 in Reckon Payroll App
Hi Rav, I also have the same issue trying to migrate to the new payroll app. My ABN is 83008201723. Email is [email protected]. Please advise what to do, or a number I can ring. I am happy to upgrade and pay your monthly fee, but your system isn’t making it easy to do this. Thanks Geoff Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: All history has disappeared.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,935 Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Geoff,
    Just to confirm, you've tried migrating to the new Payroll app from the free STP app correct? Did the migration to the new app go through successfully ie. you can use the new app BUT cannot view the free STP app anymore?
    OR did the migration not go through ie. you're not/can't use the new Payroll app AND the STP app isn't accessible either?
  • Geoff ThielGeoff Thiel Member Posts: 13
    edited May 2020
    Rav my issue as as per the attached screen shot.image
    edited May 2020
    Geoff, where is this appearing? In the STP app OR the Payroll app?

If its the Payroll app, did any errors appear or occur during the migration process?
    edited May 2020
    I can’t migrate across to the new app. It says I am already using that business??
    edited May 2020
    It’s in the payroll app.. For some reason it thinks I should log in as a different name. The next screen shot is the one before the previous one I sent you.image
    edited May 2020
    I click on yes, use STP app details, and then it says the ABN is already registered. Which it is. It then asks me to login with another business or set up a new one. I just want to migrate my data across. Is it getting confused because I originally registered the business on the laptop version of Reckon One. Using [email protected] This was never used and can be removed.
    edited May 2020
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Migration failure. Rav my issue as as per the attached screen shot.image

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: All history has disappeared.
    edited May 2020
    This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Migration failure. I click on yes, use STP app details, and then it says the ABN is already registered. Which it is. It then asks me to login with another business or set up a new one. I just want to migrate my data across. Is it getting confused because I originally registered the business on the laptop version of Reckon One. Using [email protected]. This was never used and can be removed.

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: All history has disappeared.
    edited May 2020
    Rav, any thoughts on this yet. Maybe I’ll just stay with the original app and forget the new Job keeper enabled payroll app. Thanks Geoff
    edited May 2020
    Hi Geoff.
    Apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this.
    I've made a slight change on our end which hopefully sees a better result for you now.
    Can you please try migrating again to the new Payroll app and let me know how you get on.
  • Rochelle WynneRochelle Wynne Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2020
    I have had exactly the same problem.
    I have emailed Reckon Support and not received a reply.
    Is tehre a work around?
    I now have now way to submit my weekly payroll via STP.

Rochelle.
  • PetraPetra Member Posts: 16

Hi

I am having the same problem. Did anyone get a solution? Thanks.

Petra