Something has gone wrong - free STP app

DavidDavid Member Posts: 7
edited August 10 in Single Touch Payroll App
H Rav, My problem from a few days ago. Can you please look at this.

I only just started loading info into the app a few days ago and now I'm getting the "Something has gone wrong" error message every time I try to log in. I've installed again the latest version 1.12.3 but still the same problem.  Thanks, David Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: **SOLVED** Free STP App login issues (8 May 2020).

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited May 15
    Hi David,
    Can you shoot me a screenshot of this message you're getting in the app.

Does it appear immediately after logging in or when you attempt to send through a submission?

What is the ABN you've registered into the app?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 7
    edited August 10

Hi Rav,

Here attached. Our ABN 65 889 598 100

Appears right after login. I haven't even quite set up the app with all our company info yet or sent any submissions.

Thanks,

David
    edited May 15
    Thanks David.
    This one needs a bit of attention from our app development team to check out a few things. I've just sent your details over to them so I'm going to need to come back to you on this after I hear back.

Will keep you posted.
    edited May 15
    Thanks
    edited May 18
    Hi David,
    Can you please logout of the app (use the logout option on screen), close the app in full ie. swipe it away from running apps and then reopen & log back in.

Let me know when you've done this (and if there is any change).

Cheers
    edited May 27
    Hi Rav, Still not working. Can you please delete all our organisation information, ie. delete us from the system and I will start again the registration.

Thanks, David
    edited May 28
    Thanks for trying David, I've just been speaking with our app devs about your account again this morning.
    There was a specific error that was causing this which was related to the start date of one of the employees in your list.
    The devs have done some work on our end to correct this so you'll need to logout of the app once more, close it in full and then reopen & login.

Importantly though, you'll notice the start date of one of your employees has been reverted to 01/01/2020 which you'll need to correct.
    edited May 28
    Thanks Rav, I can now log in. Can you please tell me what was the incorrect start date that was causing the error with our employee? Thanks, David
  • kimkim Member Posts: 6
    edited July 16
    Hi, 
    I'm having the same problem and it started when I was changing the start date for an employee. ABN is 47 454 039 277.

Thanks
  • tonytony Member Posts: 5
    edited August 10
    This so bad, been having same issues about going around the loop from entering business name and back to login. This has been going on for months!. Have uninstalled, changed password and the issue continues.
    Was considering buying software, but if can't get into free, then why waste money.
    Discussed this with 'phone help desk' and they were so uninterested and so unhelpful!