Adjust my ytd amounts

Lisa CarrollLisa Carroll Member Posts: 2
edited July 31 in Single Touch Payroll App
I need to adjust Ytd amounts reported to ATO. I have also subscribed to reckon payroll but they can't help me as I need to correct in this software first . I cant find anywhere how to correct yes. Can you help me please

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited July 31
    Hi Lisa,
    Just to clarify, do you need to adjust your totals in the free STP app first?

If so, you can do this by creating an adjustment in the app. Click on the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'. Select the employees you wish to adjust and enter the difference in totals you need to adjust by.

For example, you have reported $1000.00 gross pay for Employee A however in reality it should have been $1200.00. Your adjustment in this case will be for $200.00 for this employee.
  • Lisa CarrollLisa Carroll Member Posts: 2
    edited May 19
    Thanks have worked out that I can do negative number so it is now sorted
  • AbrahamAbraham Member Posts: 3
    edited July 19
    How can we do negative amount ?
  • Loretta Wisdom-ZagonLoretta Wisdom-Zagon Member Posts: 9
    edited July 29
    I need to adjust YTD super from employer (just SG).  I've done a '0' payrun with adjusted super but when I then do STP lodgement it shows as RESC amount.  How can I therefore adjust YTD SG without it showing as RESC in STP?
    edited July 29
    I'm using Reckon Desktop
    edited July 31
    Hi Rav. Can you urgently answer my question above re adjusting YTD SG.  Thanks. Loretta