I can't login as the NBN disabled my email that I use to login

JatzJatz Member Posts: 2
edited May 21 in Single Touch Payroll App
I can't login as the NBN disable my email that I use to Login. My ABN 27 212 533 259. App keeps recognizing my ABN but won't let me reset my email as it send link to email that no longer exists. Can you please reset the link to use email: [email protected] so I can access the app and update my STP to the ATO. Thank you!

Comments

• MarioMario Reckon Staff Posts: 46
    edited May 21
    Hi Jatz, 

On investigating into your case, it appears that you already have an account using the email address: [email protected]

We can't update your email address in such a case. However, we can transfer your STP to the new account. We'd need a signed and witnessed statutory declaration in order to complete this. Could I send you an email with the information that needs to be included in the declaration on [email protected]?
  • JatzJatz Member Posts: 2
    edited May 21
    Yes that would be great thank you!  Could you check email jod[email protected] as this is the original email I used to set up the account which got deleted with the NBN being installed.  I tried to attached the [email protected] email to the account.  But then ended up doing circle work and unable to get into my account.  Happy to do Stat Dec.