How can I delete an incorrect pay run on the free app? Thanks

Andrea curtis
Andrea curtis Member Posts: 7
edited June 2020 in Reckon One
I made an error in the payroll and resubmitted but unable to delete the incorrect payment on the free app. Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    You can't delete submissions that have already been sent through to the ATO whether they have returned a Success or Error response.

If you need to correct any figures you can send an adjustment from the STP app (click the blue + symbol > select New Adjustment).
    So for example if you have sent through a payrun for $1000.00 gross pay but in reality it should have been for $1700.00 then your adjustment will be for $700.00

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Andrea curtis
    Andrea curtis Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2020
    Hi Thanks
    for your message.
    The problem is the wage was to high and I submitted a further payment.
    Do I need to speak with the ATO?  to correct then?

Thanks
    Andrea
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Do you mean that you need to reduce the figure that you have submitted to the ATO?
    If so, you can still send an adjustment with a negative figure in it instead.
    For example, if you submitted gross pay for $1500.00 but it should have been $1200.00 then your adjustment will be for -$300.00

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.