Payroll Premier 2020/21 STP report calling up wrong

Bronnie McDougal
Bronnie McDougal Member Posts: 8
edited June 2020 in Payroll Premier
I have just processed first pay for 2020/21 year - date paid 02/07/2020. The STP report (dated 02/072020) incorrectly shows current gross and payg figures as nil and the ytd figures as 2020FY's figures.
If I call up the reconciliation statement for the 2021 year it shows the pay just processed correctly.
Please help.

Comments

• Pia
    Pia Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi Bonnie, Is your pay end date in 19/20 but date paid 20/21?
  • Bronnie McDougal
    edited June 2020
    yes
  • Pia
    edited June 2020
    How many employees do you have?  You will need to manually change the pay end date to 1/7/20, that should then adjust the ytd figures. 
  • Bronnie McDougal
    edited June 2020
    I started with my small payroll run first in case I ran into any issues, so there is only two with this run.
    With my other pay runs do I need to change the pay end date at time I'm processing to July? I shouldn't have to do this. I thought the report just ran off date paid and basically ignored the pay end date.
  • Bronnie McDougal
    edited June 2020
    Sorry Pia, this didn't seem to work. Am I able to somehow delete this pay and re-run it with pay end date also July?
  • Pia
    edited June 2020
    You only need to do for 1st pay run, yes change at time of processing, try the smaller one again first if you can.  Exactly...I don't know why it still has this issue, but every year it's the same thing if pay weeks are still in the previous financial year.   
  • Pia
    edited June 2020
    yes delete the small payrun and redo that one first just to make sure
  • Bronnie McDougal
    edited June 2020
    How do I delete a pay run?
  • Pia
    edited June 2020
    Go to your process pays window and open the pays folder at the bottom, open list current pays and delete from there.
  • Bronnie McDougal
    edited June 2020
    That worked. Thanks for your help Pia.
  • Pia
    edited June 2020
    You’re welcome
  • Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    I have the same issue. Really frustrating they didn't fix this from last year.