Are you an STP app user? Check out our IMPORTANT announcement CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

how to reverse payroll already submitted to ATO

BrittBritt Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Single Touch Payroll App
I have done an adjustment and it has been submitted to the ATO. The adjustment is incorrect. 

How do I reverse this? 


  • PlatinumPlatinum Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2020
    There is no reversal button as such, but there are two approaches. One is : send another adjustment with opposite figures to the original, i.e. same amounts but with negatives in place of positives and positives in place of negatives. That’ll put you back to square one. Then send the correct adjustment. Other way: figure out the difference between your incorrect interim figures and your desired final figures, and send an adjustment for those amounts to correct the amounts in one step.
Sign In or Register to comment.