Payment summary showing incorrect amount

JuvenalJuvenal Member Posts: 1
edited July 8 in Single Touch Payroll App
I have Reckon V1.13.1. Payment summary is showing double amount employee has received. to provide context, I have two employees that earned the same amount of money. e.g. 10,000. the payment sammary is showing 20,0000 for each employee instead of 10,000. How can correct this issue.

Comments

• RoiseRoise Member Posts: 3

I have the same issue. When I add a new employee. There asked me to provide the gross, tax withheld etc, I was wondering it is the new pay run, so I made it. But when I return to see there wasn’t a new pay run. I have to submit again. Then the new employee’s summary becomes double. How could I fix that? Is that necessary to correct it?

• RJFRJF Member Posts: 5

I have same problem - amount of pay showing in income statement is double what was paid, and double what was sent to the ato via stp free version.

• RoiseRoise Member Posts: 3

How could we fix it? Could STP help with that? Where can we ask help?

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,942 Administrator

Hi guys,

If the Pay Summary balance for an employee is not correct in the STP app, then you can create an Update Event to bring these figures back in line. I'll link a guide below which goes through this in detail -

• RJFRJF Member Posts: 5

Hi Rav,

Thank you for your comment, but my STP app is correct, and agrees to my actual salary paid, which agrees to my company STP reporting in the ATO portal. It does not agree with the salary showing in my mygov account which is double what it should be. I don't think an update event will correct it because the figures in the STP are correct. I think the problem is that the ATO have duplicated a file when transferring the amount to mygov account. Do you agree with that ?

Thanks,

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,942 Administrator

@RJF check out my comment on your other post here.