Is Reckon support team viewing the posts on Reckon Payroll app - no update at all.

swakhlu01 .swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 22
edited July 2020 in Reckon Payroll App
Is Reckon support team viewing the posts on Reckon Payroll app - no update at all. This is not STP Free App.   I moved to Reckon Payroll app due to issues with STP app. But I am still unable to get the EFOY report correct. Have logged fault with Reckon support but still no result. The EFOY submission to ATO is due soon.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,278 Community Manager
    edited July 2020
    Hi there swakhlu01, apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

When you say the EOFY Report is incorrect in the new Payroll app, what is incorrect about it specifically? What variances are you seeing?

Has our tech team been back in touch with you as yet?
  • swakhlu01 .swakhlu01 . Member Posts: 22
    edited July 2020
    Hi Rav - please refer https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/superannuation-reporting-in-reckon-payroll-mobile-app

After contacting support line a few times I have given assurance the 2019-20 EOFY will contain both the salary sacrifice and compulsory superannuation components that I added in the YTD updates. The bug in the Total superannuation field will be fixed later. Based on this assurance I submitted the EOFY Pay run for 2019-20 but the Reckon Payroll app just hangs up and stops. Your support team told me to reinstall app to current version 1.0.24 but system seems to go back to 1.0.22 and then hangs up again.
    edited July 2020
    That's correct, this has been recognised by our Payroll app folks and will be changed to display correctly in a coming release of the app.

In regard to the app hanging/stopping is there anything happening on-screen when this occurs? Can you post a screenshot please.

Your support team told me to reinstall app to current version 1.0.24 but system seems to go back to 1.0.22 and then hangs up again
    Did you manually go and download the update from your app store?? 
    edited July 2020
    Hi Rav. Thanks for looking into this. 
    Hanging up - when I attempt to use the EOFY run submisison the 3 flickering dots in bottom blue button always remain on until the App stopped message shows up from Google Play. On restarting the App the menu freezes at the welcome screen asking for Learning on EOFY process. Then App stopped message shows up.

Reloading new App - As instructed by Reckon support line I Unstalled Reckon Payroll App and re-installed from Google Play. Which bring back 1.0.22(76). Are you suggesting I should install app from Reckon site? Actually everything is from Google Play anyway. Reloaded again and it frooze after login. 

Also when the App is alive, the STP submissions display panel is very unreliable. Sometimes shows the previous submissions that were migrated from STP app, sometimes shows a crash error and sometimes shows nothing. 
    edited July 2020
    Sorry I know this might be a little tricky but are you able to send me screenshots of when/where the app is doing this to you so that I can make some inquiries with some folks internally about it (particularly if there is an error message appearing at any stage). They may know about it already but if not, I'd like to paint a fuller picture because unfortunately I haven't come across something like this as yet.

Also, can I grab the ABN that you've registered to the Payroll app please.
    edited July 2020
    Have raised case 48858 with Mario from the Reckon support team. All details are recorded under this case. Hopefully this will resolve the issues. It would be very helpful for struggling customers like myself if there was a list of all know issues available. The FAQ + Troubleshoot is very limited in what it is telling. The ATO deadline for Employee Tax Statements is fast approaching.
    edited July 2020
    In spite of Reckon Payroll app crashing and hanging up constantly when sending EOFY report, the employee EOFY income statement details lodged in ATO myGov portal are correct including Superannuation split. So Reckon needs to find why the app does not show the EOFY pay run success. 
This discussion has been closed.