Payroll app

Signature CreationsSignature Creations Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Reckon Payroll App
I've subscribed to the new payroll app but having lots of issues. One being my details from the STP app didn't transfer correctly and I can't edit them. Another being that payslips ate not being generated which was the reason I got this new app. And thirdly I can't make my payroll declaration as it says I need to change my gat code and register with the ATO which I have already done. I called the ATO and they have confirmed that I have registered my software ID however the app states otherwise. I need someone to contact me asap as this is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Ari GoldAri Gold Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2020
    I've started using the paid Payroll app as well. One of the main reasons is because it comes with technical support over the phone which the free one doesn't. I had to call them last week and they were pretty good, maybe try that?
  • Signature CreationsSignature Creations Member Posts: 5
    edited July 2020
    Unfortunately I'm not having the same response. I've called multiple times and keep getting passed around like a football. Some even saying there's no phone support for the payroll app and that I must only use this community forum.