For support with your Elite software, please contact the support team as usual on 1300 277 787 or visit https://myaps.reckon.com/
The Reckon Elite category on the Reckon Community will be archived on Monday 1 August 2022.
RECKON ELITE: How do I backup my Reckon Elite database?
Backing up your database is an important maintenance task that should be done on a regular basis to protect your data and ensure that if any issues occur your data can be restored without losing the work you have already done in the system.
- We recommend that a daily backup be done on the Elite database as a basic backup.
- Log on as Administrator to Elite Practice Management
- Click on Practice Setup Tab > Backup
- The Backup Options screen will appear
3. By default the Standard backup screen is selected
4. The default location for the zipped backup file in on the root of drive c:\
- Note: The Browse option is available to select a different location for the backup file
- 17.3K All Categories
- 5.9K Accounts Hosted
- 5.5K Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
- 10 PaySauce for Reckon Accounts NZ
- 2.9K Reckon One
- 797 Reckon Payroll App
- 9 Payroll App - Help Videos
- 9 Reckon Mate App
- 92 Reckon API
- 740 Payroll Premier
- 286 Point of Sale (Desktop)
- 1.7K Personal Plus and Home & Business
- 44 About Reckon Community