Can i get help with EOFY Lodgement 2019/2020 on my Reckon STP Android App

Rosie PfingstRosie Pfingst Member Posts: 6
edited August 6 in Single Touch Payroll App

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited August 6
    Sure thing Rosie, what did you need help with specifically in regard to EOFY with the STP app?
  • Rosie PfingstRosie Pfingst Member Posts: 6
    edited August 6
    Hi Rav, a couple of issues, the first one being when i joined in July 2019  i managed to put in both of my employees twice meaning my husband and myself as we are the only 2 Employees for our building company. ?? So i have 2 Marks and 2 Rosemarys  !! how do i fix it Rav ?? The Ato have the figures i have submitted for the first Mark and Rosie. Its so messy 
    edited August 6
    Hi Rosie,
    Have you sent through any submissions to the ATO for the additional/unrequired employees?
    If not, you can delete them outright from the app, just go into their profile, click on the menu button in the top right corner and select the 'Delete' option.
    To verify which of the employees have balances against them, check the 'Pay Summary' tab within that specific employee's profile.
    edited August 6
    Sorry Rav not very tech savvy where do i look for your reply to my question
    edited August 6
    Oops sorry Rav got your reply...the details for both Marks( employee 1 & 3) and both Rosemary's (employee 2 & 4 ) are exactly the same so will that wipe out all ?
    edited August 6
    Ps the Ato said they only have 2 Emploees on there record.

edited August 6
    Hi Rav any chance of a reply from you on my enquiry
    edited August 6
    Are the figures on the ATO's end correct for each of you or are they doubled?