Can’t sign in says email or password incorrect

Edward MylonasEdward Mylonas Member Posts: 5
edited August 12 in Single Touch Payroll App
I can't sign into the STP app using the password/ email combo I used for my account. Password reset email doesn't come through when I try to reset. (email I used was the same one I use for my reckon community profile, ABN is 62054795809)

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 12
    Hi Edward,
    Is this still occurring for you?

I've had a look at your account and the email address that the app account is under matches up with the email address listed on your Community profile. Usually this occurs when there's a typo in the email address but it doesn't look like the case for you.

In terms of the password reset email, are you not receiving it at all OR is the password reset prompt from within that email not working?
    In either case, and I know this might be a tad inconvenient, can you do me a favour and head over to this page on a PC rather than via mobile https://portal.reckon.com/ and press the 'Help I forgot my sign-in details' link and enter in your app account email address then follow the prompts to reset the password.

Let me know how you get on.
  • Edward MylonasEdward Mylonas Member Posts: 5
    edited August 11
    Thanks for the reply, unfortunately I'm not receiving a reset email at all. I've tried via the app and desktop.
  • PlatinumPlatinum Member Posts: 75
    edited August 11
    Just thinking of angles ... Checked junk mail folder ?
    edited August 12
    Still no access guys- are you able to help
    edited August 12
    Nothing in Junk unfortunately.
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 12
    Hi Edward,
    I've just triggered a password reset from my end, can you please check your email again & confirm if you receive it this time around.

Cheers
    edited August 12
    thank you- the reset email was received and I now have access.