STP Error

Paul Mason
Paul Mason Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Ive just started using a new Comany file and now I have this error

ATO Messages

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changes in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message
The element 'AddressDetailsPostal' in namespace 'http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payevnt' has invalid child element 'CountryC' in namespace 'http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payevnt'. List of possible elements expected: 'Line1T' in namespace 'http://www.sbr.gov.au/ato/payevnt'. Hint: while processing parent element [AddressDetailsPostal] child mandatory element [Line1T] was expected but not found

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    You need to check the details in the company info, name address etc. looks like the country is an issue to begin with, also postal address
  • Paul Mason
    edited August 2020
    I just lodged last weeks STP & just checked it all Ok, No errors and I had made no changes to our company info page ?
    all looks ok and all fields are completed
    as most of my employees are casual, they do not all appear on each pay run, I have also check all their address fields and all looks ok, Just no Country field box in employee 

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited August 2020
    The only country field that I can see is under company info
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2020
    Hi Paul,
    There are some details for this particular error message (and others) in this help guide -
    HELP GUIDE: Common ATO STP Errors in Reckon GovConnect

Are there any new employees in this submission that weren't in previous?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Paul Mason
    edited August 2020
    Thanks Kris & Rav
    Using the thoughts below, Ive re lodged it again just to see if it does work this time ......Pending

If you had successful submissions before this, is there a new employee(s) compared to other submissions? If so, check their address. If nothing is different from the last successful lodgement, simply try submitting again as normal. The ATO sometimes returns this error when they have problems processing on their end.

• Paul Mason
    edited September 2020
    lt worked when I re submitted it (no changes) just simply re submitted
  • Kris_Williams
    edited September 2020
    Glad it worked for you, good to keep in mind for submissions that don’t go through