Locked out of Reckon STP

P PierceyP Piercey Member Posts: 8
edited August 31 in Single Touch Payroll App
Ive been locked out of Reckon STP due to incorrect password.Reset password link is being sent to discontinued email. I rang your help desk who advised the email was incorrect against our ABN on Govconnect. When I check ABN details it is showing correct email address. Help

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 17
    Hi there,
    What is the ABN you have registered to your STP app account?

Is the email address for your STP app account the same email address that is registered to this Community account?
  • P PierceyP Piercey Member Posts: 8
    edited August 17
    79 152 954 116
    Yes same email adress as community account login!
    edited August 18
    Im using the Reckon STP portal on PC
    edited August 17
    Just re read..... the old email is    [email protected]

edited August 17
    Thanks for getting back to me. 
    Ok now when I look at the ABN in our system, yes its registered into GovConnect which is in our Reckon Portal. The email address that the account is under is the one you've specified above.

I rang your help desk who advised the email was incorrect against our ABN on Govconnect. When I check ABN details it is showing correct email address. Help
    Sorry but could you give me a bit more info on what you mean by the above?
    edited August 18
    They said the email registered to the ABN was [email protected] according to their records.

edited August 18
    So when I try to reset the password the email is going to [email protected] instead of [email protected]
    ?
    edited August 18
    I cant acess [email protected] any more as it has been closed
    edited August 18
    Right ok gotcha, thanks for that.
    You can change this over online within the Reckon Portal account itself if you can still get into the account but obviously this isn't the case for you at the moment.
    I can help you to change the login however before I can I'll just need you to shoot through signed & written consent by the owner of the ABN on a business letterhead with a description (basically what you've outlined above)

Can you please send that through to me at [email protected] and I'll organise it for you.
    edited August 18
    ok, thanks, I wont be able to do that until Friday but will get it to you then!
    Thanks for your help;