EOFY STP PAYROLL MISTAKE

Jo KabalanJo Kabalan Member Posts: 5
edited August 19 in Single Touch Payroll App
Need assistance

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 19
    Hi Jo,
    Can you give us some more info on what's happened and what needs to be corrected etc.

Also, which version of the STP app are you using? Have you updated to the current version v1.13.5?
  • Jo KabalanJo Kabalan Member Posts: 5
    edited August 18
    Hi yes I’m using current version. I thought I had corrected first entries when I installed the app at the start of 2019 finically year . I submitted EOFY 2019/2020 to the ATO. One of my staff cannot lodge her end of year tax return due to my errors so I’m not sure what to do now. I don’t have a bookkeeping background, thank you
    edited August 18
     I thought I had corrected first entries when I installed the app at the start of 2019 finically year
    Hi Jo,
    Can you elaborate a bit more on the above.
    Do you mean you sent submissions that returned an error response?
    What process did you go through?
    Are you employee's balances incorrect? If so, what is incorrect specifically? What is the app showing you in terms of the Pay Summary balance for this employee?
    edited August 18
    edited August 18
    Hi again, this is what is showing on my single touch payroll, so not sure why my staff member cannot submit her EOFY return to the ATO
  • Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 343
    edited August 18
    Something is wrong with the EOFY Report, there is no superannuation amount.
    edited August 19
    I pay superannuation quarterly through Quicksuper, my accountant sends me payment advice and I pay it by EFT. Would this effect the staff member not being able to lodge her tax return?
  • Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 343
    edited August 19
    Have you reported employee super through STP? Do the pay runs have super amounts?
    edited August 19
    Hi Jo,
    So what part of the breakdown for this employee is incorrect in comparison to what her figures should be in reality? Are the balances incorrect? If so, what should the balance be in reality?

Was this employee included in the initial EOFY report that you sent through?