Welcome to the brand new Reckon Community!

For some tips on getting started check out the 'About Reckon Community' section

over paid payment summary 2019-2020

Rung wankaewRung wankaew Member Posts: 1
edited August 20 in Reckon Payroll App
I have checked the payment summary 2019-2020 to do a taxes return. I have found that the total summary is wrong. So Reckon summit $38,400 to ATO but I actually received $36,300 for2019-2020 financial years.

So how could I fix this amount? I have try to edit and delete through the app(STP app) but I can't. Is it possible that you can fix it for me?

Its seem like it has an error report on 5 July 2019 and 12 July 2019. Can you please check and fix it for me ? and contact me As soon as possible

best regards
Rung

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,736 Administrator
    edited August 20
    Hi Rung,

Tap on the EOFY Report 2019/20 option and go through the employee balances shown on-screen to verify they are correct. If they aren't correct, which you've already mentioned they aren't, then you need to go out of there and create an update event in the app for each required employee and make their figures correct.

Ensure that your update event is dated in the previous financial year, you can use 30 June 2020.

For example, if you see Employee A's Pay Summary figure as $40,000 gross pay whereas in reality it should be $35,000.00 then the update event you create for Employee A will be -$5000.00 gross pay.

More info on using an Update Event to correct your balances here -
    HELP GUIDE: How do I update my YTD balances in the STP app?

Basically, what you need to do is ensure that the figures you see for each employee in the EOFY Finalisation Report is correct to what they should be in reality. The reason I say this is, when you send through the EOFY finalisation report the figures you see in the report will go through and overwrite the current figures that the ATO have. This way you know that the numbers are right, provided the necessary corrections have been made.

See more info here - End of Financial Year finalisation using the STP app