STP Incorrect on MyGov

Tanya SchembriTanya Schembri Member Posts: 4
edited September 9 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi All,

I am using the STP payroll app. On the 11th of July I ensured that I finalized the last pay run for the year via the app. When I log into the app all the pay runs have been processed successfully and everything matches in the Business Portal when I log in and check the 'manage employees' section.

My employees have logged into MyGov to undertake their tax returns and the figures are not even close.

I called the ATO and they said is an app issue, but I can't see how I can fix it when all my pay runs are correct in the app and in the business portal.

Does anyone know what to do?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited September 9
    Hi Tanya,
    Which version of the STP app are you using?
    I'd recommend that you check the EOFY 2019/20 breakdown report and verify the figures for each employee there are correct.
    Tap on the blue + symbol in the top right corner > select End of financial year 2019/20 report > See details for an employee.

The breakdown report will show the total balance for ALL SUBMISSIONS (regardless of Success, Error, Pending etc) + any initial YTD balances that were entered for the employee. This is the balance that is sent to the ATO as part of your EOFY finalisation.

More info here - 
    HELP GUIDE: End of Financial Year finalisation with the STP app
  • Tanya SchembriTanya Schembri Member Posts: 4
    edited September 9
    Hi Rav
    Thank you for your help, I was able to do that and we can see the problem.

When I run our Payroll Summary Report in Reckon Hosted (01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020) our gross pay was $205.280.90. When we tally up each individually pay run manually based on the STP app our year spend on wages (Gross Pay) was $205,280.90.

But when I undertake the report you mentioned above every employees figures are incorrect and the gross pay adds up to $182,743.30. 

edited September 9
    Hi Rav are you able to help with this at all. My staff are quite angry and the ATO say that it is a Reckon problem. 
    edited September 9
    Hi Rav
    Thank you for your help, I was able to do that and we can see the problem.

When I run our Payroll Summary Report in Reckon Hosted (01/07/2019 to 30/06/2020) our gross pay was $205.280.90. When we tally up each individually pay run manually based on the STP app our year spend on wages (Gross Pay) was $205,280.90.

But when I undertake the report you mentioned above every employees figures are incorrect and the gross pay adds up to $182,743.30. 

Hi Rav are you able to help with this at all. My staff are quite angry and the ATO say that it is a Reckon problem.