Update GST Branch urgent

Michael MuscroftMichael Muscroft Member Posts: 13
edited September 2 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi Community, I have sent numerous email through the STP app to update my GST branch to 002 and have not got a single response how do I proceed from here?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator
    edited August 27
    Hi Michael,
    Can you let me know which email address you've sent through your previous requests to, the date they were sent and confirm if they were sent from the same email address that you've registered this Community account under. I'll see if I can chase up where or which team they've got to.
  • SHARON KURRLESHARON KURRLE Member Posts: 6
    edited August 27
    good question I have had a stp issue and I spent more time on trying to work it out that what the adjusted amount was.

• Michael MuscroftMichael Muscroft Member Posts: 13
    edited August 27
    Hi Rav, the update gst branch request emails have been sent to [email protected], I have been trying to get this sorted for a while now and need this actioned as soon as practice Michael
    edited August 27
    Thanks for getting back to me Michael, can you also please confirm the other details I've asked for in my first reply so I can use the info to try and track down your request.
    edited August 31
    Hi Rav, The emails requesting the update of GST branch were sent on the following dates: 8/8/20 12/8/20 15/8/20 20/8/20 24/8/20 25/8/20 27/8/20 These emails were sent from my personal email address [email protected] The email used to register my STP account and the one I need the GST branch number updated on is: [email protected] Please let me know if you require anything further to resolve. Michael
    edited August 27
    Thanks Michael, exactly what I needed. Let me ask the app team on where things are at with this.
    edited August 28
    Hi Michael, I've been speaking with the dev team in regard to your case and they're looking into it however they need you to confirm something.

There have been a couple of submissions sent under the current branch number from your app account. Can you confirm if any of these submissions have been successful? ie. do they show a 'Success' status?
    If they show an Error, can you confirm what is the specific error message you have received back from the ATO for these submissions. You will find the error message by going into the submission and clicking the 'Review' button.

I need to establish if anything has been sent to the ATO already under this branch
    edited August 29
    Hi Rav,

I can confirm there has been two submissions made on the 28/06/2020 and both of them have been unsuccessful,

The error reads as follows:

Your pay run has been declined by the ATO. Please review the message below and make an update event if required.
    Check and update your hosted SBR Software ID through Access Manager or by phoning the ATO.

Thanks,
    Michael 

edited August 31
    Hi Michael,
    My STP team have just informed me that your branch number has been updated.
    Can you please confirm? You'll need to logout of the app, close it in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps and then log back in.
    edited September 2
    Hi Rav, I can confirm that my GST branch number has been successfully updated, I will try to submit a pay run soon and will let you know if it is successful, Thanks again Rav, Michael