how do i delete bulk (8000) emails which sit in email forms folder in reckon hosted

Options
KELLEE VIELLARIS
KELLEE VIELLARIS Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Accounts Hosted
deleting bulk emails in the to email forms folder

Comments

• Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Kelee,

You can kind of bulk remove all emails in the Send forms list, under File > Send Forms > highlight one of the emails > hold the Enter key down > Press Remove > Keep holding Enter as it removes everything from the list.

Technically its removing them one by one (as there is no true way to bulk remove them), but by holding down Enter with the Remove button highlighted, it does it really fast - so it kind of acts like a bulk remove.  With 8000 it might take a few minute to run through them all, but just keep hold Enter and it will keep removing them.

If there is anything you want to send, it would be best to send them out first.

Regards,
    Shane.

• Marina Di Rosso_10819341
    Marina Di Rosso_10819341 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi, I asked about this some time ago and was advised that you could not do a bulk deletion. You have to do 1 by 1...painful.  
    Go to the toolbox, click on download tab, go to the file you want to delete, right click on it, then Ctrl and delete. 
    You get a request box pop up asking you if you want to delete, hit yes.
    Have fun, like we have hours to go thru and do this!!!!

If some one has a more current and time friendly option, please let us know. Thanks in advance
  • Shane_6461899
    Shane_6461899 Reckon Staff Posts: 339 Reckon Staff
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi Marina,

I think what you are referring to is deleting files on the Q drive.  That you can only do one by one.  Kelee asked about emails, which is a completely different thing.

Regards,
    Shane.?