Trouble Logging Into STP app

JohnJohn Member Posts: 4
edited August 31 in Single Touch Payroll App
I have been using the STP app on my iPhone for over 12 months, however today it will not let me log in. Usually I use fingerprint ID and I then receive a text from Reckon with an authorisation code. Today it will not accept fingerprint ID and I have to log in manually, which it will not let me. I have tried to re-set my password with Reckon and I have only 2 email addresses and it will not recognise either. 

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 31
    Hi John,
    What is the ABN you have registered to your STP app account?

Also, can you confirm if the email address you are using for your app account is the same email address that is registered to this Community account.

Cheers
  • JohnJohn Member Posts: 4
    edited August 31
    ABN is 85 334 504 503. I believe it would b the same e-mail address, as this is my business address, but i do have another [email protected]
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,933 Administrator
    edited August 31
    Thanks John, I've had a look and I can see what the problem is.
    When you first created the account you've made a small typo in the email address (.au was spelled as .su) and since you've been using the fingerprint login method it hasn't been apparent until now.
    This is also the reason why the password reset didn't work.

I've corrected this now so please close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps and then reopen to login.
  • JohnJohn Member Posts: 4
    edited August 31
    Thanks, Working fine now