Can't Login, keep on looping

Hang ShemHang Shem Member Posts: 3
edited September 9 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi, i been using Reckon STP app for about 6 weeks and 2 weeks ago i can't login in, when i enter my email and password then it ask me for my ABN after i enter, it said i am already registered and ask me to login, and it keep on looping. I have try different email login but then it said incorrect email or password. Please help me login.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited September 9
    Hi Hang,
    Most cases I've come across for similar situations is where a typo has been made in the email address when the account was first created but I can check that out.

Can you let me know the ABN that you've registered to your STP app account and also, confirm if the email address you were attempting to login with is the same email address that is registered to this Community account?
  • Hang ShemHang Shem Member Posts: 3
    edited September 9
    My ABN 27616598719 (Co. name is Parcels 123 Ltd Pty), my login email should be [email protected] (have try another email [email protected] but it said incorrect), Please help me login i am 3 week behind, Thank you.

edited September 9
    I've had a look and there aren't any issues with spelling etc in the email address.
    The account is under the Gmail address you've specified above. If you're having trouble logging in please follow the on-screen prompt to reset your password and retry. 
  • Hang ShemHang Shem Member Posts: 3
    edited September 9
    Thank you so much Rav, i reset the password and it work, hopefully it stay working. As you are an expert would you think i should go with the monthly pay Apps, bcoz i really dont mind paying if the pay Apps is a better one and dont have much problem with it. Thanks for your help

Hi @Hang Shem

The free STP app is designed to only be a reporting tool for STP obligations and compliance. If you only have need for those requirements then its good basic app that will fulfil those needs.

We do however have a new, separate product called the Reckon Payroll app which is more full featured payroll solution on your mobile. It has the ability to create pay runs, pay slips, reporting and of course STP submissions. The other cool thing is that it can migrate your existing info from the free STP app over to it. The Reckon Payroll app is $9.99/month and you get the first 3 pay runs free.

Check out this page for more info - https://www.reckon.com/au/payroll-app/