logged out cant logback in change of emailaddress

Hi I was asked to log out of my stp mobile and unfortunately am unable to log back in. I was recently hacked and needed to change my email address and changed it on the mobile by editing my details on the reckon app. but I need help to be able to log back in as I need to reset my password too. please help

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator

Hi there @brusan

Thanks for getting in touch. Are you receiving the password reset email to the new email address that you updated to?

If not, can you let me know the ABN that you have registered to your STP app account.

Also, is the new email address for your account the same one that is registered to this Community account?

• brusanbrusan Member Posts: 5

Hi Rav

No I am not receiving the reset email to the new email address and yes it is the one used here.

ABN 90512764017

Thank you for your help.

Brusan

Thanks for getting back to me @brusan.

When I take a look at your STP app account, its under a completely different email address so whatever changes you made to your email address have not gone through.

Are you still aware of your STP app account password?

If so then this is the process I'll recommend you go through -

• Head over to our Portal page here https://portal.reckon.com/ and sign in with your previous email address and password
    • Click on 'Profile' in the top right corner
    • You can edit both your email address and password on this screen.
    • Click SAVE
    • Login to the STP app using your new email address and password

Hi Rav

Tried what you suggested and password was incorrect tried a couple of others and no luck. So is there any other way I can fix this. As I am not sure of password.

Hi Rav THANK YOU I went back and tried again and was successful!!!!! YES iam now logged backin

I was able to change what I needed 😍

Good to hear you're back in @brusan 👍️