How to add new user for Reckon account

Hi,

I was the treasurer of Clayfield Baptist church who uses Reckon STP to do their fortnightly STP. Last week at the AGM we appointed a new treasurer therefore I will no longer be using reckon or doing the churches STP.

I have had a look and I cannot seem to find a way to change the user of the app. 

The new bookkeeper had downloaded the Reckon app and established a MYGOVID she just now needs to be linked in with our Reckon STP app.

Can you please advise how she goes about this? How do we change users of the Reckon STP app?

Thanks, Louise

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator

@LloydLouise

Hi there Louise, welcome to the Reckon Community.

The free STP app is a single account design/solution so while you can't share the existing account with another user in the traditional sense, you can update the current account's details to change it over.

I'd recommend the following -

• Change the email address for the account
    • Change the password
    • Update the phone number for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) codes (IMPORTANT)

You can do all of the above in your profile, just head over here to our Portal here - https://portal.reckon.com/ and login with your existing app account credentials ie. email address & password.

Click on 'Profile' in the top right corner

You can update all of the details on this page including the phone number for MFA.

Once the details have been updated, your new treasurer can then login to the app account using the new email address & password.

Let me know if you have any questions or trouble with the above.

Cheers

Rav

• LloydLouiseLloydLouise Member Posts: 2

Thanks,

I have already done this but it would not let me change my name to hers. it would only let me change the details so when I added her details not mine it changed them but my name still stayed. How do I also change the name of the acount user?

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator

Ah right ok, apologies I should picked up on that. The reason that is happening is because your colleague has already setup a separate account under her email address so updating the existing account to that same email address won't work.

If you can send me the ABN that is currently registered to your app account along with both your and your colleague's email addresses in an email to [email protected], ATTN: Rav and just include the link to this discussion, I'll take a look at things on our end.

Cheers