I forgot my login email address

wjapwjap Member Posts: 8

Hi There,

Does anyone know how to find out my login email address? As I forgot my login email address,,,,so stupid,,,,,

Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

Thank you so much.

Comments

• wjapwjap Member Posts: 8

The ABN is 59 617 428 654. Thank you.

It has two account I think, one login email address is [email protected], this is the one I don't wanna use as this account cannot lodge STP successfully, and the other one email address I used and lodged the STP successfully was forgotten by myself. I hope to find out the correct email address I have used to lodge STP continually. Thank you.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,763 Administrator

Hi @wjap

I've just taken a look at your ABN and accounts and I need some information from you to understand what is happening.

Your ABN has been registered in two different accounts, each with a different GST branch number ie. branch 1 and branch 2.

To complicate matters further, both registrations have had submissions sent to the ATO for them.

So just a couple of questions,

• Does your ABN have a GST branch number in reality? If so, which one is it?
    • If not, why have there been submissions sent under each account/branch?

You've mentioned above that the [email protected] account is the one you do not wish to use. This one has branch 1 for your ABN registered to it. If the balances you've sent under this ABN & branch are not correct you need to reverse the balances if any have been successfully sent to the ATO. You can do this by performing an Update Event, more info here - https://help.reckon.com/article/521i391t47

Hi @Rav

Thank you for your response.

I have checked that with the ABN: 59 617 428 654, the correct account would be the one under GST branch 2. Could you tell me the email address of the account under branch 2? Thank you so much.

As the setup for the account under branch 1 was incorrect and the lodgment in this account were all unsuccessful, I registered the other account this ABN and under branch 2.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Thank you.

Hi @Rav

Could you help me to fix my problem? Thank you so much. I am looking forward to your response.

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you @wjap

Ok, for the branch 2 registration its under an email address which is different to the [email protected] email address you've mentioned above. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose what the email address is for any account on a public forum such as this. What I will say however is, the email address that has been registered is the same custom domain as the email address registered to your Community account.

If you have an idea of what the other email address you may have used to create the account, I'd recommend trying to login with it.

As the setup for the account under branch 1 was incorrect and the lodgment in this account were all unsuccessful, I registered the other account this ABN and under branch 2.

Can you advise the error message that was returned from the ATO for your attempted submissions under branch 1.

Hi@Rav

Thank you so much for you notice, I have found the account name.

The error message showed that I entered wrong branch number. I tried to fix it at the beginning but the process was too complicated and waste much time. Then I decided to register a new account for my client.

After all, thank you for help and wish you a good week.

Good to hear you've located the account details @wjap 👍️

Sing out if you need a hand in future. Cheers