Incorrect abn

For some reason my stp has a completely different abn to what I would have entered and now all my pay runs are errors.... I desperately need this abn corrected please help

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,763 Administrator

Hi @craig argent

What is the (incorrect) ABN that you have registered to your app account currently?

How long have you been using the app to report STP submissions? What is the error response that has been returned from the ATO for your submissions. Go into the latest submission and click the 'Review' button to view the response.

• craig argentcraig argent Member Posts: 6

The incorrect abn is 23788934383..... I have entered the whole last financial years with error being rejected by the ato

Thanks @craig argent

I've had a look at your account now, ordinarily if there had been no submissions sent to the ATO then I would have been able to delete the incorrect ABN outright. However because there are submissions involved, I'll need to get my app dev team to take a look organising the removal of it.

I'll send that through to them now and keep you posted on the results as soon as I hear back.

Thank you ato said they have all the soft ware is information and they think that it's must be the incorrect abn being the problem ..... I actually have 2 business enterprises and use reckon app for both and have no problem with the other one .... thank you for your assistance

Im still waiting for some further contact please ....

Morning @craig argent

Haven't forgotten about your case, unfortunately its out of my hands at this stage as I need our devs to action the required work to straighten this out and from what I understand its not exactly straightforward.

I'll give them a push on this though and I'll let you know as soon as I have more news.

Hi @craig argent

The team should have sorted this for you now. You will need to logout of your app account if you haven't already (Settings - Logout).

Log back in and the app will take you through setup again. At this point you'll be able to enter your correct ABN and go through setup etc