Lodgements not showing

we have two payroll events showing as done on our app but not appearing in our stp report. How do we fix this? It pertains to last financial year.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,906 Administrator

Hi @WB2020

we have two payroll events showing as done on our app but not appearing in our stp report.

By 'not appearing in our STP report', do you mean the ATO Business Portal or something else?

Are the the balances that are appearing on the ATO end or the employee(s) MyGov accounts showing a disparity? Have you completed the 2019/20 EOFY finalisation report from the STP app already?

• WB2020WB2020 Member Posts: 2

Hi Rav,

The problem exists for a client of mine, who is new to me. The STP report I have been shown, I'm told is a report from the ATO of what has been received, acquired by their accountant. The Accountant has reconciled the STP report of lodgements to the ATO with the employee payroll totals and identified all the transactions that need to be corrected. As they believe that the payroll totals are correct, the errors must be in the lodgement process. The finalisation has not yet been performed. The employees are seeing incorrect figures in they myGov access.

Some of the corrections to be made are errors that I will need to run another pay event for - I would like to make sure I am doing this correctly. But also, I believe there are two events that the client tried to put through as negative values because the employee was reported as being paid more than they actually were. These negative values are showing as done on app, but not showing on the ATO report. Is that because a negative value can't be read?