Employee pay run submitted - error received

Hi,

I entered a pay run today and the received this error " Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable"

I then followed the steps to "update pay run"- so I created an update event and entered the pay again....and submitted.

This then returned another error stating " The value provided to identify the receiving party is no recognised, or a request has been made for a service not offered by the receiving party.."

What am I meant to do now? Should I have done a -amount instead?

Now I have 2 errors and no pays that have gone through.

Please assist.

Comments

• KYLIE  TANNERKYLIE TANNER Member Posts: 9

Hi,

I am having the same problem. Have exported & resubmitted 3 times & to no avail. Previous submissions are the same & all data is the same except the dates for the payroll.

Can somebody please help?

Kylie

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,886 Administrator

Hi guys,

It sounds like the ATO were experiencing issues over the weekend in accepting STP submissions which is why you received the "Either the ATO is down or Reckon SBR is unavailable" error response.

My recommendation would be to sent through the submission again as a new pay run (not an update event). The SBR2 service looks to be ok now so there shouldn't be any trouble this time around. The previous submissions that have returned an Error will remain as they are in your list.

• KYLIE  TANNERKYLIE TANNER Member Posts: 9

Hi Rav,

Thank you it's now working and all STP lodgements have worked.

Cheers

Kylie