Can't reset password

Debbie2020Debbie2020 Member Posts: 6
edited September 2020 in Single Touch Payroll App

Hi, I am new to this and I think I have put my question previously in the wrong section.

I am using the Reckon One app and couldn't login, I tried to reset my password a few times on a few different occasions via the app, online and by phoning, each time it says it is sending a reset email but I never receive the email. I have checked my junk mail and have received reset emails and other emails from Reckon in the past.

Is there another way to reset my password other than receiving an email?

I would appreciate any advice as I need to lodge!

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,886 Administrator

Hi @Debbie2020

I am using the Reckon One app and couldn't login

Just to clarify, do you mean you're using the free STP app?

If so, can you let me know the ABN that you've registered to your app account.

The most common cause we've across in similar cases is a typo being made in the email address when the account was first created which leads to trouble with logging in because you're attempting to do so with the 'correct' email address which isn't associated with an account.

I can check this out though, can you let me know the ABN you've registered to your app account and also confirm that the email address you are attempting to login with is the same one registered to your Reckon Community account.

• Debbie2020Debbie2020 Member Posts: 6

Hi Rav, thanks for your help. Yes the same email as the community account, ABN is 31 165 224 957 - I have received reset emails in the past - I have no idea what I am doing wrong!

Thanks for your assistance.

Sorry, yes, the free app.

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,886 Administrator

Thanks for getting back to me @Debbie2020.

Hmmm, I've just had a look and there doesn't seem to be any typos or mismatches in the email address which is usually the cause in similar cases.

I've reset the password to your account from my end, can you please confirm whether you receive the reset email this time around?

Not received, but I have received the notification of your comment, are there any other options?

• Kim1967Kim1967 Member Posts: 3

Hi Rav. I am having the exact same problem

My ABN is 84 825 426 636 Can you please help me log in

My password stopped working and i cant reset it

Thanks

Hi @Rav I didn't receive the reset email, is it possible to phone someone to get my password reset? I would appreciate your help!

Hi again @Rav , i don't know if it helps but when I try to log on to the Reckon Customer Portal it says I have been locked out for too many unsuccessful attempts to log in. Debbie

This discussion has been closed.