Jobkeeper extension

Hi I am still trying to work out how to enter Jobkeeper extension into Reckon Free App as there is no place for the codes required?

If I changed from the free app to Reckon one can I start from now or do I have to input from 1 July 2020 as those payments are already recorded on free app?

Thanks

Kerry

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,942 Administrator

Hi Kerry,

The process of reporting JobKeeper payments has not changed from how JobKeeper 1.0 payments were reported. JobKeeper-eligible employees are marked in the ATO Business Portal. I'll link our JobKeeper guide below which has full info.

• ckinspireckinspire Member Posts: 9

Thanks for the reply. How do I add another employee? I dont seem to be able to add her into the Business portal?

Thanks Kerry

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,942 Administrator

That's correct, employees are not added in the ATO Business Portal. You add them in the free STP app (max of 4) and send through STP submissions as normal. If the employee within that submission is a JobKeeper-eligible employee then you head into the ATO Business Portal and define them there.

• ckinspireckinspire Member Posts: 9

Hi when I go to business portal as I have already been on jobkeeper 1 there is nowhere to add another employee who is elagible for jobkeeper 2. How do I do that.

• Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 343

In business monthly declaration there would be an option to maintain employees. The next business monthly declaration can be made from 01 Nov 2020.