payroll error

i have tried to summit the report on STP app on my phone, before I entered the same amount it would normally go through.

But from the summit date 2nd of August, it started declined by ATO. The details of decline was: the value specified for an item does not match the item type (value=“-95”, item type = Decimal. Hint: The MinInclusive constraint failed)

And when I input the superannuation for the last employee then it just keep saying YTD total cannot be negative. But i never put a negative amount on it. And i tried to put another amount, but it still showing me the YTD cannot be negative.

I think that is the reason why it keeps declining. But i have no idea how to fix it. I tried to call the office and they said they couldn’t fix it for me over the phone.

So what should i do now?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,886 Administrator

Hi @Justhooked

The first thing I'd recommend is to ensure that you are on the latest version of the STP app if you aren't already, which is currently v1.13.5. Please check your app store for any available updates.

Just confirming, you are entering a normal 'positive' balance in the submission when you're entering it? ie. you're not entering a negative figure into the field?

Can you please try again after updating to the current version of the app and let me know if the same behaviour persists?

• JusthookedJusthooked Member Posts: 4

we Are currently with the newest version Of the app.

and also we never put a negative amout on it. doesn't matter What number Did i fill in, the noticedJust keep jumping out and Did not let me fill in numbers anymore. it does not make any sence for me

Can I confirm, are you creating a new pay run submission OR are you creating an Update Event?

Can you post some screenshots of what you're seeing on-screen when you're attempting to create a submission please.

doesnt matter what i put in it This message Just keep coming out

The screenshot shows you are creating an Update Event and not a pay run. Is that what you want to do?

What is the YTD balance for this employee that is showing in their Pay Summary in the app?

Because the amount Of 2020 financial report is more Than the exactly amount.

and i tried to search How to fix it on google and some people said that will need to enter a negative amount to adjust into the right number.

that pay run was still successful But after that, none Of the pay run was summit successfully

What is the YTD balance for this employee that is showing in their Pay Summary in the app?