HELP Require assistance for Reckon STP APP for a micro business. Have been unable to use APP

Require assistance from RECKON STP APP for a micro Business. I have been unable to sue since MAY 2020, downloaded an updated APP and all went haywire. Will only log in as Company Branch # 2, then gets rejected everytime with ATO. Tried on numerous occasions to contact Reckon to request via email that the Company Branch number be changed back to # 1 per the ATO advice. Still waiting for Reckon to do this after 3 x emails & 2 x months waiting. Call the helpline & they wont offer assistance to the APP customers.

Very poor service needs to be rectified. Would appreciate a call from Reckon please on 0418467584

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

Hi @aholenewview, I'm really sorry to hear we've kept you waiting with your request to change the branch number.

Will only log in as Company Branch # 2, then gets rejected everytime with ATO.

When the submission is being rejected, can you let me know the exact error response you are being sent back. If you can post a screenshot of the message that would be great.

Also, can you let me know the ABN that you've registered to your app account and I'll take a look to see where things are at.

• aholenewviewaholenewview Member Posts: 6

ABN 63 272 669 295

appreciate any help please Mobile number 0418467584

Thanks for getting back to me @aholenewview

Ok so to confirm, the actual branch for your ABN 63 272 669 295 is branch 1, correct?

First thing, can I just get you ensure you are on the latest version of the STP app, currently v1.13.5. Check your app store for any available updates if you aren't already on this version.

Secondly, you've mentioned that the app takes you straight into branch 2 at the moment. When I take a look at your account in our system, I can see there have been some submissions sent to the ATO under branch 2. Can you confirm if ANY of these have been successful ie. do they show a 'Success' message on ANY of the submissions in the list or do they show an Error?

IF, they show an error, what is the exact error response you are being sent back. If you can post a screenshot of the message that would be great.

Hi Rav,

Confirming the actual branch for your ABN 63 272 669 295 should be branch 1 (Per Ato's advice) branch # 2 is NOT recognised by the ATO.

This I believe is where the issue is. The APP is the correct version V1.13.5.

I cannot access the branch # 1 which is where all of my old data would be pre May 2020

The submissions on branch # 2 have ALL been rejected by ATO as an error since May 2020

I think if I can get access back into Branch # 1 then all the old data will come back, then I can enter in all of the pay runs since then (Happy to do this) then perhaps we can just delete branch # 2 given it is not recognised, nor has any pay runs been approved so we just stopped sending these

Thanks Anthony

edited November 6

Great stuff thank you Anthony.

Sorry I just need to know one last thing, what is the exact error message that has been returned for those submissions under branch 2?

Sorry it looks like the attachments haven't come through properly if that's what they were showing.

Attached images as requested

@aholenewview Click on the 'Review & Adjust' button that you see in the submission from your second screenshot and you will be shown a full error response that the ATO has sent back which will provide a more detailed description of the failure.

I need to view that message.

Cheers

Hi Rav,

It shows TFN must be a valid TFN.

Have checked the TFN for employees & both are 100% correct.

Why cannot I see all of my old records prior to May 2020 since the APP was updated. There is 1o months of data missing this was branch # 1. When I have enquired with the ATO they state they only recognize branch # 1 not Branch 2.

Very frustrating.

Thanks AJ

Thanks for confirming the error message, that helps. I've sent through the details of your case to our STP app developers as there is certainly an issue there that needs to be rectified. I can see that you previously had a branch 1 registration with submissions so we need to reinstate access to that for you.

I'll keep you posted on this as soon as I hear back from our app team.

Hi @aholenewview

Our dev team have just completed some work which should solve this for you.

When you have a chance can you please log back in to the app again and let me know if you're able to access Branch 1.