How to cancel the Reckon STP App

I need to cancel the app I have with Reckon STP App, as the email address it is connected to does no longer exist.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,785 Administrator

Hi @TrevorBrennan

Would you like to update the email address associated with your STP app account or delete it outright?

Have you sent any submissions to the ATO from your app account? If not, then we can delete it outright. If you have, then we cannot delete it as we're required to retain the submissions by the ATO. We can however re-establish your access to the app account if you can't login at the moment due to the email address not being available.

Let me know.

Cheers

• TrevorBrennanTrevorBrennan Member Posts: 4

Hi Rav,

I would like to update the email address if possible.

They have information in the system to the ATO already.

Regards

Trevor Brennan

Thanks for getting back to me Trevor.

Ok, I'll outline the steps below on how to update the email address associated with your STP app account.

• Log out of your STP app account on the app (Settings screen ➡️ Logout) and then close the app in full ie. swipe it away from your running apps.
    • Head over to the Reckon Portal HERE and sign in with the current login credentials ie. the CURRENT email address & password
    • Once logged in, click on 'Profile' in the top right corner
    • Update your email address here and click SAVE
    • Login to the STP app using the NEW email address

That should do the trick but let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Hi Rav,

When I try and sign in it says you've locked out for too many failed login attempts.

I then click on reset password, enter the email address which has been completely disabled, the message says,

Success! Please check your email to reset your password

But the email address I use to reset the password does not exist any more.

So I am stuck. Because the email address does not exist any more I cannot log in .

Regards

Trevor Brennan

Ah right thanks Trevor, apologies I wasn't aware that you were also locked out due to the failed login attempts.

In that case, we'll need to take over from our end and I've been in touch with Shane who you've spoken to earlier and advised the email details to so that's great.

The only other thing I need from you to get this underway is;

• The ABN that is registered to this STP app account
    • The full legal name of the entity

Hi Rav,

The company name - The Trustee for C.A. Malic Family Trust

The ABN is - 77889517326

Regards

Trevor Brennan

Thanks Trevor. The email address to the account has been updated.

Go ahead and rese the password again then login with the new email address when you can.

Let me know how you get on.